CORONAVIRUS (COVID – 19) IMPORTANT UPDATE
RE-OPENING 8TH JUNE
Following Government guidance that some outdoor recreation can now take place we are able to reopen some activities/ facilities. We already operate on the basis that attendance is strictly by appointment and booking durations will be increased to ensure the venue does not become crowded. Our outdoor activities are such that they already involve a significant amount of social distancing.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU?
- We are cleaning down the equipment between households/customers.
- We are limiting the number of activities available and restricting the number of people on site (Quad Biking, Clay Shooting, Archery, Gemini Buggies).
- We have a one-way system in the building and are providing hand sanatiser and cloves.
- We are not selling any foods or drinks so please come prepared.
- We are cleaning the main toilets after every use.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DO?
- Delay booking if you are in the vulnerable category or have any symptoms of Covid 19. If you have any health issues you are concerned about then raise this with us at the time of booking.
- Bring your own face masks should you feel the need to wear them.
- Follow Government guidance in terms of travel and gathering in groups. Please note your instructor is counted as one of your permitted groups members.
- We ask that you wash hands frequently and keep your distance.
- For everyone’s safety please enjoy the activities RESPONSIBLY.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BOOKING?
Any booking that was postponed due to the Government forced closure can be rebooked to suit your new arrangements. Your original payment/deposit/voucher will be carried forward or extended where necessary to allow this. All previously agreed packages and prices will be carried forward as per the original booking.
Even though we are reopening we understand that your plans may have changed and as such we are permitting postponement to suit your new plans without restrictions or penalty. We simply ask you give us as much warning as possible.
As Government restrictions are eased, we will endeavour to accommodate all bookings. Please remember that yours and our safety come first and there will be some limitations on activities and or sequencing of multiple activity events in accordance with following the Governments guidance. Please email your booking requests to email@example.com or contact the events team on 01858 880613 for assistance
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY GIFT VOUCHER?
Any unused vouchers that were valid at the time of the closure on 20th March will be extended to allow for the time of closure plus an additional 3 months. Booked vouchers affected by the closure will have the vouchers reinstated and the same 3-month extension applied. Any vouchers that are now expired or are due to expire during the time of closure we will grant a 3-month voucher extension.
HOW TO CONTACT US AT THIS TIME.
While the office has reopened some key admin staff are involved with childcare or furloughed so please bare with us. The best time to contact us is from 9.0 Am to 1.00 pm every weekday.
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future and to providing you with an extraordinary experience to remember!
PLEASE KEEP MONITORING HERE AND ON OUR FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR UPDATES.
STAY ALERT. CONTROL THE VIRUS. SAVE LIVES.